All sale items are final sale.
This Classic One Wooden Digital Camera is versatile, classic, and timeless. A real camera for your little explorer to document their nature finds! This heirloom-quality wooden digital camera is just as functional as it is beautiful. The camera case is made of walnut and cloud cypress wood with an open flip case design and magnetic closure.
The camera comes with 2 special lenses: wide-angle and fish-eye for the freedom of creating special effect photos. This digital camera is for beginner photographers, homeschooling activities, or anyone who loves experimenting with the art of photography.
This heirloom-quality wooden digital camera is one of the kind, and it's a perfect interior decor when it's not in use. The wooden tripod is an excellent addition to the camera and allows you to display the camera when it’s not in use!
Head to our Instagram account to see photo samples from the wooden digital camera: @woodcam_photography
*Excluded from other promotions and discounts except free shipping.
- Camera board with a built-in lens
- video recorder (audio not supported & requires external power supply)
- Time-lapse (requires external power supply)
- 4 built-in filter on the camera, normal, black & white, sepia, and blue
- Detachable magnetic fisheye lens
- Detachable magnetic wide-angle lens
- Ready to assemble
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- 8 Megapixels (3264x2448) CMOS image resolution
- Standard .jpg picture format
- 1080P 10 sec video recording (audio not supported)
- Supports up to a 32GB SD card
- Camera Size W4.7" x D0.5" x H3"
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Camera Board x1 (6-month warranty)
- Fisheye lens x1
- Wide-angle lens x1
- Lens cap x2
- 16GB SD memory card X1 (CO2.0-800 / model only)
- Micro USB cable x1
- Extra shutter button x1
- Woodcam catalog x1
- Quick start product instruction x1
9.5" x 9.5" x 1.75"
Wooden digital cameras are designed for children age 6 and up with adult supervision.
*Special effects lens may cause blurred photos.
*Designed for children age 6 and up with adult supervisions
* Woodgrain, pattern, and color may vary due to the natural characteristics of those materials