Little Painter Paper Digital Camera
Exclusive to Father's Factory
Final sale no returns or exchanges!
Children now can create their own cases for their cameras!
This lightweight Paper Digital Camera is made with recyclable paper and designed to be easy to use. The Full HD camera is perfect for our little beginner photographers who are eager to explore the world. It is a perfect tool to expose them to wonder.
Head to our Instagram account to see photo samples from the wooden digital camera: @woodcam_photography
Read about our little artist, Amy's creative process with the Little Painter Paper Digital Camera: https://fathersfactory.com/blogs/blog-posts/fathers-factory-collaboration-with-dr-danie
- Lightweight paper case, only 32g!
- Camera board with a built-in lens
- 4 built-in filters on the camera, normal, black & white, sepia, and blue-tone video (no audio input)
- D.I.Y assembly required
- Father's Factory Exclusive Pattern
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Full HD (1920x1080) CMOS image resolution
- Standard JPG picture format
- Supports up to a 32GB SD card (not included)
- Camera size 4.8"W x 3"H x 1.2"D
- Camera weight 130g (with the camera motherboard)
What's in the box
- Paper case
- Camera Board x1 (6-month warranty)
- Micro USB cable x1
- 1 set of nuts and bolts
- Quick start product instruction x1
* Batteries and SD card are not included.
- High-quality walnut, beechwood, and Kaleidoscopic lens
- No paint, only natural wood wax
- Conforms to all CPSIA, EN71, and ASTM F963 standards
- Recommended age: 3 years and up due to small parts
- Wipe the camera with a dry or damp cloth
Care Instruction: Use a damp cloth or a sponge to wipe clean. Do not submerge the wooden toys in water (and never put it in the dishwasher).
Due to the nature of the wood grains, some colors and wood patterns may appear different than the photos shown.
Questions? Use Chat With Us at the bottom of the page.Alle details bekijken
I bought these cameras because I'm a huge fan of Papershoot. One camera is going to be a gift for my nephew because I gave his sisters cameras and the other will be a bridal shower gift for someone I don't know well