Does your wooden toys pass Toy Safety Regulations?
Yes, all of our wooden toys passed CPSIA in the United States.
Our wooden toy cameras are built to last with high quality walnut and beech wood.
They are non-toxic, natural wax based color, conforms to CPSIA, EN71 and ASTM F963 standards.
How much does shipping cost?
(Free shipping within the continental U.S. International shipping Flat rate )
Worldwide shipping fee will be collected when you check out.
What is the return policy?
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of receipt and receive either a free replacement or full refund (less shipping costs). To return items, please pack them securely in the original package and contact us.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Orders generally ship within 1-3 business days. Please allow 6-10 days to receive your order via standard USPS Ground shipping.
How often do you come out with new product?
We design different wood toys and some of them are around the corner, so please check back often.
Do you offer wholesale discounts?
Yes, we do offer a discount for wholesale accounts. It needs meet our MOQ. Please contact us for more information.
Can I ship to a P.O. box?
We are unable to ship to P.O. boxes. Please provide a street address for delivery.
- Stand by mode: Right LED holding a constant light
- Low battery: Right LED flashing
- No SD card or SD card locked: Both LEDs flashing together
- Format the SD card: Both LEDs flashing in turn
- Out Of battery: When the camera turns off automatically after taking a photo or both LEDs off and cannot turn on again.
- A green light showing indicates that the charger is in contact with the battery and is actively charging the battery.
- A red light showing indicates that the battery is installed reversely.